How do you congratulate a wedding couple?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
Do you say best wishes for a wedding?
“Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day as you begin your new life together.” “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.” “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.” “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
What do you say in a wedding wish?
- “Couldn’t be happier for you!”
- “Wishing you every happiness together!”
- “Congratulations on your marriage and best wishes always!”
- “Here’s to the love that brought you together!”
- “I knew the love you had was something special. …
- “I love to see two people who deserve happiness so much find it with each other.
How do you write a short congratulations message?
“Congratulations on your well-deserved success.” “Heartfelt congratulations to you.” “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and BRAVO!”
- “This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!”
- “You did it! So proud of you!”
- “I knew it was only a matter of time. Well done!”
Can we say happy married life?
Happy married life is the most popular phrase on the web. More popular!
How do you congratulate someone?
Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That’s wonderful news.
How do you wish your best friend on her wedding?
May you two continue to love each other unconditionally and have a blessed life ahead of you!” 59. “Wishing you both the best.” Keep each other close, and let the love you share today shield you from all of life’s storms. Congratulations on your wedding, my friend!”
What do you say for best wishes?
- “Best of luck at your race tomorrow! …
- “Good luck today! …
- “Good luck and good wishes.”
- “All the luck in the world, all wished for you.”
- “Good luck, you! …
- “Love and luck to you on your first day at work. …
- “Sending good vibes to take with you to your treatment.”
- “I know how important this is for you.
What write in a wedding card?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Here’s to a long and happy marriage!”
- “Wishing you all of the love and happiness!”
- “We’re so happy for you!”
- “I’m seeing a fun-filled life in your future. …
- “So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.”
- “Wishing you the best today and beyond.”
How do you congratulate someone informally?
Informal Ways to Say Congratulations
- Nice one! This phrase is suitable for pretty much any informal situation. …
- Good one! This one isn’t so suitable for big news. …
- Kudos! Kudos is originally Greek and means praise or glory. …
- Respect! …
- Congrats! …
- You rock! …
- You rule! …
- Way to go!
How do you wish a bright future?
Long Good Luck Card Messages
- Sending you good vibes and positive energy.
- Good luck in this and all future endeavors.
- I wish you all the best with this new and exciting adventure.
- Wishing you the very best in your new adventure.
- I’m rooting for you always!
- I can’t wait to hear all about your success.