How do you use groomed in a sentence?
Groomed sentence example
- I groomed hundreds of others like you, and only you can do this. …
- Your new pet will need to be walked, fed dog food, and groomed . …
- After clamping on their skies and hoisting day-packs, they set out on the groomed path. …
- Hair – Most school dress codes only require that hair be neatly groomed .
How do you describe a well-groomed person?
A well-groomed person is very neat and tidy, and looks as if they have taken care over their appearance. … well-groomed young men in expensive suits. Synonyms: smart, trim, neat, tidy More Synonyms of well-groomed.
What do you call a person who is well-groomed?
Neat and well-dressed. neat. tidy.
Can a person be well-groomed?
A well-groomed person is very neat and clean, and looks as if they have taken care over their appearance.
What are examples of grooming?
Examples of grooming behaviour may include:
- giving gifts or special attention to a child or young person, or their parent or carer, making the child or young person feel special or indebted to an adult.
- making close physical contact sexual, such as inappropriate tickling and wrestling or play fighting.
What is the sentence for online grooming?
The Risk of Sexual Harm Order may also be imposed on someone convicted of grooming offences, to prohibit adults from engaging in inappropriate behaviour including sexual conversations with children online. Breaching such an order is a separate offence that carries a custodial sentence of up to five years.
What is the meaning of good grooming?
Good Grooming is merely taking care of yourself and your body – and it’s something everyone can and should do. It’s how you stay looking good and feeling good. All you need to do is establish a good daily routine so that you remain fit, healthy, clean and tidy.
What makes a woman well-groomed?
It seems to mean a woman who has obviously spent time on her appearance but it concerns me that this description seems to be applied to women who have done their nails, wear make-up, have immaculate hair, wear smart clothes and heels.
What does it mean when someone is groomed?
By definition, grooming is when someone builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with someone so they can manipulate, exploit and/or abuse them. It can be difficult to tell whether you or someone you know is experiencing grooming.
What’s the meaning of well-dressed?
Definition of well-dressed
: wearing attractive or fashionable clothes a well-dressed man.
What is another word for well maintained?
What is another word for well-maintained?
Why is being well-groomed important?
People who maintain highest levels of neatness and are well-groomed appear to be very well-organized in their work and they maintain a high degree of neatness in their desk. If you are well-groomed it would demonstrate your ability to take utmost care of yourself. It would create a positive impression.
What does it mean to be well manicured?
manicured adjective (NEAT)
If something, such as a garden, is manicured, it is well cared for and looks very neat: The hotel is surrounded by perfectly manicured gardens.
How do you do grooming?
10 Grooming Tips for Men
- Trim the nose hairs. …
- Trim the eyebrows. …
- Clean the hair off your ears and neck. …
- Keep your nails short and clean. …
- Brush and floss your teeth daily. …
- Have your clothes tailored to fit your body. …
- Stand up straight. …
- Cleanse your face on a regular basis with a facial soap.