What do you say to congratulate the bride?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
How do you wish a bride on her wedding?
Formal Wedding Wishes
- “May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.”
- “May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.”
- “Thank you for letting us share in your special day. …
- “Here’s to a lifetime full of happiness and love.”
- “Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life.
Is Best wishes for the bride?
“It is traditional to say ‘Congratulations’ to a groom after a wedding, but ‘Best wishes’ to the bride. The implication is that the groom has made a great ‘catch’, but that it would be impolite to say that the bride had.”
Do you say good luck to the bride?
A good rule of thumb, according to Swann, is to keep your well-wishes consistent between the bride and groom: If you say “best wishes” to the bride, then make sure you say it to the groom, too. Oh, and avoid following that with “finally.”
How do you wish the bride and groom?
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
How do you congratulate a girl on her engagement?
- “Here’s to your engagement! …
- “Cheers on your engagement!”
- “Here’s to a very happy engagement and a lifetime of love.”
- “Cheers to the two of you…and to the love you share!”
- “May your engagement be happy. …
- “A toast to your engagement! …
- “Here’s to the wonderful two of you! …
- “Celebrating your engagement!
How do you compliment a wedding?
7 Sweet Compliments to Give a Bride
- You look beautiful. …
- Your dress is perfect! …
- I can’t believe how stunning these flowers are… …
- You two are made for each other. …
- I’m having such an incredible time, thank you! …
- The ceremony was so meaningful. …
- Whatever’s in your heart!
How do you congratulate a wedding?
So happy to share this start of your wonderful journey with you both as your build your new lives together. May your beautiful marriage be full of everlasting joy. Congratulations. Wishing you peace, joy, and happiness today and forever.
How do you congratulate?
Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That’s wonderful news.